From: "Paul and Paula Jordan" <pau...@roadrunner.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 8:29 PM
Subject: email alerts on locked screen

Hi, all.  I would like to have an alert each time I get an email rather than
having to go into my mail app to check it over and over.   I can't seem to
figure out where to do this in settings.  Any help would be appreciated. I
may decide it's making me crazy to hear the sound go off, but I'd like to
give it a try.  Thanks.

God bless!

Paula and Babe