Hello List,

A little while ago, I contacted accessibility to discuss the situation of
the automatic push of iOS7 to all devices that are still running iOS6. This
is a summary of what I was told.

1. There is no way to remove it from the phone.
2. One will receive an alert either from iTunes or on the phone if you want
to install iOS7 on the phone. However, the annoying iTunes alert to download
and install we probably will have to live with.
3. They stated that the size of ioOS7 is between 2-3 GB. Hence, I am not a
happy camper that I have lost that much data storage.

Now, if this is all true, then we are not being forced to install the
upgrade without our consent. Just be sure that you don't get finger happy if
you see an alert pop up when connected to iTunes or wirelessly on the phone
itself. I hope this has calm some of our nerves, but I will believe it when
I connect the phone and not have it update automatically.

Eileen