I'm on,
I couldn't agree with you more. I am curious what the big feature in iOS 7 is
that convinced you to upgrade.
I myself have not upgraded I don't want to upgrade right now. I have a less
buggy iOS 6 that works for me. And I am so angry at Apple that if I didn't
dislike android so much, this stupid move on their part would be enough to make
me switch over to the other platform. The Sendero upgrade for the GPS that
works on iOS 7 is not yet out. I am pretty sure there are some other apps that
also have yet to be upgraded. It is arrogant and controlling beyond belief that
Apple should force a download onto anybody. What in gods name are they
thinking? I know this sounds strong, and I suppose it is. But really Apple you
are going to far this time.
 Mary

Sent from my iPhone