From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 5:26 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: AppStore Updates - apps stay in Update screen indicating "Open"
for days after updating

I'm not sure I have a specific value for it other than just documenting when an
app was updated. This has come in handy on my PC when a problem creeps in, and
I want to know what might have changed around the same time I started noticing
the problem. I know I don't always get it right when someone is helping me
debug an issue and they ask me what I did or what changed around the same time
I started noticing the problem.
Although I'm usually pretty good about checking what apps are being updated,
sometimes I'm in a hurry, and I might click on that update all button pretty
quickly. I think it would be nice to be able to go back and refresh my memory
on the apps that got updated and even review the what's changed information for
those apps.

Even if this doesn't seem like much of a value add, the extra information
doesn't phase me at all. I just review the list until I get to the apps that
have already been updated and I know I'm at the end of the list of the apps I'm
interested in. Maybe it's just the way I use the App Store, but this is no
different to me than just getting to the tabs at the end of the page.

On 09/27/2013 05:11 PM, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. wrote:
> What's the value in it, for those of us who manually update apps? I
> can understand a value if one has Automatic Updates enabled. I'm sure
> I'll eventually get used to it,

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail