Hi All,

I finally got around to playing with iTunes radio which is in the music folder
of ios 7. With this cold holding on for over a week, I've spent a lot of time
laying around doing not much of anything so I thought this would be a good time
to give it a test drive.  I should also say that I'm not much of a radio fan.
I don't like other folks selecting what sort of music I listen to.  Apparently
with this app all you need to do is to enter into the text entry field, the
name of a song, an album, or an artist.  So, I typed in "The Eagles"  iTunes
radio came back and offered me "Eagles Radio"  Wow! I thought that meant that I
would hear one Eagles tune after another but instead, I get great songs that go
together.  I suppose there are other music apps and services out there but I
see what their doing here.  They played a song by The-Nitty-Gritty-Dirt-Band
called An American Dream which I hadn't heard in some time and I decided to add
it to my collection.  Wow again! a buck twenty nine USD.  You could go to the
poor house buying songs 1 at a time.  I wonder if there is anything like ten
songs of your choosing for an album price.  Sense I have no experience with
these kinds of deals, if anybody can give me any kind of a quick look over I'd
appreciate it.
-------

Regards,

Alan

Go Chicago Bears in 2013!

Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your stupid parents?  Act now!!!!!  Move
out.  Get a job.  Pay your bills wile you still know everything.

Please click on:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  The albums in Technics  format formerly on my
website are still available upon request.  Thanks for listening!