In general, I'm a big fan of the new App Switcher in IOS 7. I have noticed one change in it's behavior from IOS 6 that I don't like, although it's not a big deal.

In IOS 6, the app you were currently in wouldn't show up in the App Switcher. If I wanted to jump back and forth between two apps, like the Mail app and Safari, I could just double tap the home button and then double tap the screen because the previous app I was in would have focus when the App Switcher came up. this made it real easy when jumping between two apps frequently to copy text or refer to things.

In IOS 7, your current app shows up in the App Switcher and gets focus, so to jump to the previous app you were in, you need to swipe right first before double tapping. This isn't a big deal, but when I'm cutting and pasting lots of text, this is one less thing I'd like to not have to worry about.

I like the fact that the current app shows up in the App Switcher, I just wish it wasn't the one that got focus. I plan to drop this feedback to Apple shortly.
--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail