Hi,

I would just add something that someone said the other day and that is that we
listen carefully to what is being said by voice over. Whatever is the last
thing you hear, that's cursor will be.

I also agree about firm touches when you really intend something to work. Yes,
if you miss the delete key, keep sliding your finger!

I found this firm touch does help when it comes to selecting text. I've had to
modify the way that I select text and, although it is not quite so efficient
and certainly slower, it does work.

Thank you for the encouragement you have given, David, to keep trying. It has
worked for me, more or less, but I still think I would very much welcome
something to be done to make the sensitivity less of a problem
Carol. P
Sent from my iPhone using MBraille