From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ricardo Walker
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 7:16 PM
To: viphone
Subject: Re: Problems with Bluetooth and my Replacement iPhone 5

Hi,

you might have already done this but, did you make sure you held down the
power button for about 5 seconds so the flip can go into pairing mode?

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info

On Oct 1, 2013, at 7:14 PM, Alan Lemly <wale...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, I'm beginning to wonder if I've got a bit of a lemon curse. I took
my iPhone 5 to the Apple Store today and got it replaced due to the faulty
headphone jack and got one with an excellent jack and running iOS 6.1.4. I
got it all restored and in the process of checking out various things, I
noticed that it is unable to find my bluetooth JBL Flip speaker. This seems
an odd thing not to work and I'm wondering if anyone has experienced
anything similar with their iDevices. I have bluetooth turned on and it says
it's searching but it's not seeing my device which is turned on and just a
few inches away. Surely I didn't get a replacement phone with faulty
bluetooth and would welcome any suggestions of what else I might try.

> Thanks.
>
> Alan Lemly

Google Group.