OK fair enough, but you people, and by that statement, I mean the people who are complaining about this, are not realizing that this isn't something new. This has been going on since iOS 5. So, why the fuss now all of a sudden? Also, this isn't something targeting blind people specifically like I've seen some list members insinuate. This happens for everyone. I don't like it either if I don't have a choice, but I will say that on the flip side it's saved money too. Just this past weekend I went to a client's home to do some equipment maintenance for him. He had an iPad mini and a laptop which needed work. At first I thought I would be spending a lot more time on the laptop while the update downloaded and then installed. However because it had already been downloaded, the upgrade of his ipad took a lot less. Over all it saved everyone a lot of time. So it does have it's positive side as well, and again, this isn't new with iOS 7.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
No one sits in my spot. - Sheldon Cooper