To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2013 2:36 PM
Subject: Re: A couple of Kindle questions

Your kindle books are stored on Amazon, so you can access them with whatever reader you wish.I remember, when I first installed the Kindle app onto my telephone, it also knew where I was in a book I had been reading on the pc, and started at that point. There is a command in the pc reader to get it to read continuously, I do not remember what it is. I haven't used the pc reader since installing the app onto my telephone.

Arnold Schmidt
----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald L. Roberts" <donald.robert...@gmail.com>