My sincere apologies if this has been covered earlier.
When I flick right or left when I am browsing the BARD site through BARD
Mobile, many words seem to be broken.  Example:  I did a search for the book “a
memory of light” by Jordan, Robert.  I flick to the right and VO read the title
properly, but when I flicked right again over the last name of Jordan, Vo just
said Jord, and if I flicked right again, all VO voiced was the letter a, and
another flick right said n Robert; s

Changing rotor settings did not help.

I am using an iPhone 4S running IOS 6.1.3.

Thanks for any help.

Allen