Since this isn't an accessibility issue, I'd just suggest filling out the form at http://www.apple.com/feedback/

On 10/08/2013 10:03 AM, Robert Doc Wright wrote:
Where would I find that address?
***
   When you give unto others whether or not they give to you in return, It
matters not for your job is  Complete  and your rewards forthcoming.

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Chittenden" <dchitten...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 8:57 AM
Subject: Re: disappointment in music app

Wow, I never tried to shuffle that way before. I would strongly encourage
you to send an email to Apple.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone

On 9 Oct 2013, at 2:43, Robert Doc Wright <yeshua.talmi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I was speaking of the music app that comes with the phone. I want to be
able
to shuffle by genre whatever music that I put on my phone.
***