I don't blame you for advising folks to call their prospective store to check availability before going there to try and purchase a phone. Personally, since I would be taking a cab to mine, I would hate to go there, only to go back home empty handed.

I also considered keeping my 4S, but would then have to deal with the difference in the size of the SIM cards. Although, I'm guessing there are adapters to let one move their card between the two devices?

Guess I'll be waiting till the US government shutdown ends, though, before I do anything. ----- Original Message -----
From: "Crystal French" <rainc...@clearwire.net
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 12:08:47 -0500
Subject: 5s availability

Hi,
This morning I went to the AT&T store to order my 5s.
The girl who waited on me said they had gotten some of the 5s 64 gb in, and went to see if they still had any. They did not, but, for those still planning to get a 5s, you might check with stores near you for aavailability.
I ordered the 5s 64 gb in the gray color.
She told me to allow 21 to 28 business days, but then, said many people were getting them within two weeks.
I hope I am going to have enough sense to use the 5s.  <smile
I had thought about trading in my iPhone 4, as it is in excellent condition, but have decided to keep it as a back up, just in case.
Crystal

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.