I never thought that Apple Mail would get worse with iOS7 however it is worse I
do not like the display of Apple Mail I do not like the way when I search for
messages, the iphone looses focus and retrieves email when I have it set to
manually retrieve email.  I also  don't like the fact that when I choose emails
to either delete, or move to the archive folder, the app refuses to do what I
ask, and 9 times out of ten I get a message stating that the emails cannot be
moved to the specific folder.  I'm interested in cleaning my mailbox, and not
twiddling my thumbs and waisting time trying to do some the ****** program
isn't going to do.  Apple has two choices.  the first one makes more since but
due to their email client reputation, it isn't going to happen.  fix the
problem.  If they don't fix it, I will be forced to find another portable way
to check email and clean my box out, which is almost as big of a pain in the
****** as dealing with the current apple email client.  I wish I had a way to
rate the  app on the app store.  Of course, they don't want to hear or see
something that they obviously know isn't working.  If i only used one app, the
mail app on my phone and had about 15gb of space available for the dufus mail
program to dance, I'd mostly get the same response.  I have currently 3.2 gb
available and the app still does the same stuff.  I'm really attempting to be
nice about this, my ipad did this too with ios 6, and the i-devices are the
only devices I have to use to attempt to get the job done.  I don't have time
to set at a cooperating desktop or laptop and (babysit) the emails.  at&t is my
email service, and in ios7 they have chosen to make their yahoo mail app less
accessible than before.  That is a terrific way for them to continue to keep
customers.  if anyone has another email client for ios7 that might work, let me
know.  Rebooting the phone or closing the ap in the app switcher doesn't help
the problem either.  Just another waisting of time and another babysitting job
that is useless.  i would gladly pay for a app that actually works and does
what I ask it to do.  I've used boxer and emailganizer, but I don't care about
the format they use.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I can't get an
upgrade to the 5s due to funds right now, and that may be another dufus waist
of time.