Hi, Cara.
There are quite a few Quran apps on the app store, as you can imagine. The one
I like is IQuran  (iQuran HD for the iPad) but I would not describe it as
accessible with VO. It is usable but is a bit odd. However, if you are willing
to put up with some oddness, or if you need enlargement rather than speech, it
is a stunningly good app.
Let me raise three issues which the user might want to consider.
First, the iOS devices all speak Arabic. This means that almost all Quran web
sites, and there are many such sites, are accessible. Basically, you don't need
much of an app except for enrichment (translations/study
notes/interpretations/audible reading/history). As it stands, the only
reasonably inexpensive way to read Arabic is through an iDevice or a Mac,
Windows products are either expensive, bad,  impractical, or have a pleasing
combination of all those qualities.
Secondly, if the user has partial sight, the iPad screen and font enlargement,
not to mention zooms, will be excellent and will work well for most apps. Many
have their own enlargement and, if that isn't of use, Apple's software can be
brought into play.
Thirdly, keep in mind that the Quran is only in Arabic. That is, though there
are translations, they are not very valuable.  The best of them will give you
some of the meaning of some of the text. The worst of them are a mess. I
mention this because most people who will want to read the text will want to
read it in Arabic and, as I said, the smoothest and cheapest way to do this
electronically is through iOS.
I hope that is of some use, and would welcome additional apps to try.
Aman