My wife has an iPhone 5C. she doesn't use VoiceOver. She has no complaints.

On 10/14/2013 01:25 PM, Neal Ewers wrote:
Hi, Muy wife wanted to purchase a Verizon contract with the iPhone 5.
She was told they were no longer being sold. So, my question. Are there
thos of you who have the iPhone 5C and if so, have you encountered any
problems yet. I was a bit put off by Kara’s message earlier, not by
Kara, of course, but by what the message had to say. My wife will not
want to spend that much money anyway, so she will settle for the 5C. But
I thought I would see if anyone who is using it has found any problems
with it. She will not be using VoiceOver.

Thanks much for your help.

Neal

Google Group.

Groups "VIPhone" group.