I read it somewhere, just not sure where.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Robin Frost
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2013 5:23 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Fahrenheit not displaying the temperature

Hi,

Could you please expound on your statement that "they decided" this?  I've
seen no indication that this was a deliberate change in the way things were
handled.  Rather it was posed to me as an oversight or a bug that was missed
and therefore could be potentially fixed were it reported to Apple's
Accessibility team.

And while it's true that removing apps so afflicted from their folders would
temporarily fix the problem it doesn't address the actual solution to the
problem which could potentially be forth coming unless you've received some
further information regarding this issue to which others haven't yet
encountered.

Thank you for the clarification.

Robin