From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ann
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 12:29 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Can't find a YouTube app that does what I needed to do.

Tubeacco whatever happened to it? I cannot find it anywhere in the
application store. In my opinion that's one the best apps they had to
manager YouTube items. If anyone could let me know whatever happened to this
wonderful application, I'll be very appreciative. Also, if you have the
developers address I would love to write to them and see what's going on
with it, thanks

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 15, 2013, at 12:13 AM, Shane clark <hshanecl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> The YouTube app from Google is one that will def do what you want... Also
another app that will do it is Tubeacco.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/youplayer-video-player-for/id561921453?mt=8
>> It does say "YouPlayer is an unofficial YouTube browser and player for
iOS
>> 6", they must have forgotten to update this because it does support iOS 7
as
>> well. Here is what it says for the What's New (it was updated on
September
>> 16):
>> . All new design for iOS 7.
>> . Design tweaks for iOS 6.
>> . If you have more than one channel attached to your account you will now
be
>> asked which you wish to use when logging in.
>> . Video history is now synced with iCloud.
>> . Favorites are now synced with iCloud if you aren't logged in to
YouTube.

http://www.applevis.com/podcast/episodes/using-youtube-voiceover-part-1-youp
>> layer
>>

>> Regards,
>> Sieghard

Behalf
>> Of Ann
>> Sent: Monday, October 14, 2013 2:38 PM
>> To: viphone@googlegroups.com
>> Subject: Can't find a YouTube app that does what I needed to do.
>>

>> Sent from my iPhone hello I teach an iPhone class as well as privately
tutor
>> people with the new iPhones. I'm looking for YouTube app that does the
>> following, allow me to set the search parameters for time, day, links of
>> video, and so forth we just have a really good one, but it's no longer in
>> the store. Any suggestions would be very helpful. Thanks in advance bye

Google
>> Group.

>> viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

Google Group.