I admit they did drop the ball with the 4, the rubber bumper surrounding the
case got flimsy to quick and warn fast.  But they really improved it with the
5, and even better with the 5s.  Especially with access to the finger print
reader, it is sit away from the hole so it doesn't get pushed easily.  And the
bumper casing is much much tougher.  Also, the head phone jack cover is in line
with the actual plug, so there is no adjusting for it.  I heard the life proof
case doesn't allow access to the finger print reader.  Haven't seen one, so
can't confirm this.  But I also don't want to pay 80 bucks for a case, JMO that
is a bit high for my liking.

Kliphton
(iMessage )kliph...@icloud.com-Email kliphton....@outlook.com
(Twitter,Instagram,foursquare&Skype) kliphton72
[Text only] 914-820-2298
(Personal blog-read at your own risk!) http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com