Hi all,
I am currently discussing with apple accessibility an issue I reported and they
cannot clearly verify it or don't seem to get my description. SO, I am curious
if any of you has seen this and approached them with this.

When I turn on tracking with headings my iPhone 5 with iOS 7.02 gives off a
series of dongs kind of like when you try to flick past the last element on the
screen. FOr me they repeat at constant intervals when stationary and I think
also when I am walking but can't bet on this. Time is about 4 sec. This is
regardless wether I am navigating a route or not.

They appear to think that, if phone is stationary, this sound repeats more and
more oftenn and suppose it is to remind you that you are using GPS and draining
your battery. THis does not make sense to me and I personally think this dong
constantly sounding off is either a bug with the way my phone works or in iOS
7.\My husband's phone is giving off sae regular repeating sounds when
stationary. Haven't tried moving around with it. Will do so soon.

Any thoughts,
Ioana

Sent from my iPhon