From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Gadget Girl Anita
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 11:34 PM
To: V Iphone Email List
Subject: Cannot edit text field in contact cards

Hello listers!  I recently created another contact card.  After noticing
VoiceOver added jibberish, I clicked on the edit button and attempted to
make the correction.  To my surprise, I was not permitted to make any
corrections, although the text field was editing.  I then had a sighted
person try to make the correction.  The cursor wouldn't move and there were
no clicking sounds as we swiped a finger.  The text box just would not edit!
I ended up deleting the contact card and starting over.

Anyone run into this issue,  if so, any work around,  when this occurs?
This is the second occurrence.  Could it be an IOS 7 bug?  Thanks in advance
for any feedback.

Regards,
Gadget Girl Anita

Sent from my Apple gadget.  Apple, take a bite, express yourself.