I use the defender case.  Pulling the phone out of my pocket, I have dropped it
on the pavement once or twice.  Just bounces around, no damage, no scratches.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Alan Paganelli
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 12:55 PM
  Subject: Re: Leather iPhone 5 and 5s Case

  Less, I went the hard case with the belt clip.  I put my iPhone 4 in the case
when I got it and I don't think it's been out of the case more then twice.  The
case came with the belt clip too and it was more of a bother then it was worth.
 I never found a place on my belt where it felt comfortable.  My phone is
always in my pants pocket so the hard case was a waste of money so that's why I
wondered about the leather case.  So far, I have 1 against and now 1 in favor!
Anybody else? LOL!
  -------

  Regards,

  Alan

  Go Chicago Bears in 2013!

  Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your stupid parents?  Act now!!!!!
Move out.  Get a job.  Pay your bills wile you still know everything.

  Please click on:
  http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
  There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
  the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  The albums in Technics  format formerly on my
website are still available upon request.  Thanks for listening!