The only Otter box case I've seen for the iPhone was massive, adding a lot of bulk to the phone. I don't know what model it was however. I know they have several different cases. This thing was huge but it did look like a tank could roll over it causing no damage. I just don't like adding a lot of bulk to the phone. Is the Defender like this case I saw?

Best Regards,

Rick alfaro