From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Lee Jones
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 5:08 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Podcasts Itunes Question

Dear List, there are podcasts that I know are available in Itunes because I
have found them with Jaws on windows, however when I search for said
podcasts in the native podcasts ap or in itunes itself they don't come up.
Also when you are searching in an ap is there a quick way of telling it to
do the search and take you to the results? I know about the search button on
the on screen keyboard but is there any quicker way ?  If I am using a blue
tooth keyboard to type in My search terms it is a bit cumbersome to make the
keyboard visible and then go looking for the search button. On windows you
just type it in and press enter.

Many Thanks, Lee