I don't travel that often but when I do I want to be able to get flight gate
info since I almost always have a connecting flight. Ideally, I would like
an app with accessibility that would let me plug in my airline and flight
number and would show departure gate and termination gate. This way I can
get a feel for how much effort and time I'm going to need at my connecting
airport.

Can anyone recommend an app for doing this?

Alan Lemly