From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of susan
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 11:16 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: BARD Mobile app question

    Thank you to everyone for your responses. I understand that the ease of
navigation is dependent on the Daisy markup levels built into the recording.

However, my question is really about whether or not the functionality of the

navigation is keyed to a user's account. In other words, since in my case
with my current authorized player I cannot jump directly to level 2
navigation, am I likely to encounter the same restrictions on the phone app?

In this case, my options would seem to be either exchanging my player for an

advanced one if possible or, alternatively, using Read to Go or a similar
app to read this kind of book, in which case the same questions exist. It
sounds as though the BARD Mobile app works well for continuous reading
situations, but perhaps less well for student/reference situations when a
user, for example, wants to quickly access a recipe or Bible verse. Again,
any thoughts/clarifications are appreciated.