hi chris,

ok, great mind telling me how to do it through itoons? maybe I've just not played with itoons but, everytime I start it I get this message about screen size for better reselution. I'm not sure how to alter this or even if I should to make it work better. anyway steps to transfer mp3 from computer to IPhone would be appreciated.

Billy Maynard
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chalt...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: putting music on my Iphone 4s not using itoons

iTunes isn't my favorite piece of software, but I don't think I'd say it's inaccessible. If all of the music you have on your PC will fit on your iPhone then transferring the MP3's is fairly straightforward. If you want or need to be more selective about the music you transfer to your iPhone then it's a bit more tedious but still quite doable. If you don't want to use iTunes then that's fine, but even though I would have liked to avoided iTunes myself, I decided using iTunes wouldn't be any more effort than the hoops I'd have to jump through figuring out how to avoid iTunes.