Hi,
I got rid of them fine but I'm wondering what private browsing is and should it be en
Jen  abled/disabled?

-----Original Message----- From: Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 9:46 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Removing Disney, Yahoo, ESPN from Safari Favorites - Was Re: I need help with saffari

Hi, yes there is.

1. Find the book marks button at the bottom and activate it.

2. Find the Favorites button and activate it.

3. Find the edit button at the bottom and activate it.

Now here you can re-order, remove, or whatever on the favorites such as
the pre-installed espn, disney, ETC. You can also add favorites, which
aren't quite the same as book marks. It's a neat feature.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
I just love using big words to sound smart. I mean utilizing gargantuan