No, the two are completely independent. The second one even has a different
movement method, so playing the first will not be too much help. Of course, the
practice of Papa Sangre 1 and The Nightjar may help so you can get used to how
the company sets up its games, but no, you can dive right into Papa Sangre 2
with no problems.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com