They are zipped.

Arnold Schmidt
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Chittenden
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, November 01, 2013 5:26 PM
  Subject: Re: Transferring A Book To Voice Dream Via ITunes Question

  Are the books zipped? As each book is multiple files, they need to be zipped
before transferring through iTunes.

  David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
  Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
  Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
  Sent from my iPhone

  On 2 Nov 2013, at 10:08, "Arnold Schmidt" <arno...@mindspring.com> wrote:

    In my earlier message, I forgot to add  that the books I want to transfer
are BookShare books I have on my hard drive.  I can download them directly into
Voice Dream from BookShare, but I am just wondering why they won't transfer via
ITunes.  Thank you for any information.

    Arnold Schmidt