From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Don and Cher Bosch
Sent: Sunday, November 03, 2013 11:51 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Removing Unwanted Apps From Itunes on PC

Sorry for jumping in on this conversations- I am trying to follow your
directions and need a bit of clarification. Are you saying that unwanted
apps must be deleted in 2 locations?
1) on the PC- in the iTunes media/mobile applications folder
2) within iTunes itself- select the 'Apps' button, find it in the list, then
use the delete key to remove?

This is interesting because I thought some list members had said that
unwanted apps could not be deleted from the PC, just not installed on the
phone.

Cher