  From: BBS
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, November 03, 2013 10:12 PM
  Subject: Re: siri voice quality

  Actually, that isn’t exactly true. When I used Siri for the first time, yes,
I got the horrible quality Siri voice. But when I plugged in my 4S to my Mac
and used Siri again, I noticed that it downloaded a higher quality version of
the male and female Siri voices. So I don’t know. Maybe it depends on whether
or not you use a Mac, I’m just guessing here.

  Shawn
  Sent From My White Mac Book