Hello Conrad,

Your question is unclear in that your subject line already states the answer
to your question.  That is, you must install and configure the Windows
iCloud Control Panel in order to sync iCloud data to and from your PC.

Please keep in mind that you must also have MS Outlook 2007 or later
installed on the same PC.  Assuming that you have
Outlook up and running, the iCloud control panel will detect Outlook and
provide the necessary options.

In Outlook make sure you have Folder Lists being displayed instead of the
usual Shortcuts list.  You will know that the Control Panel is working when
you see an iCloud parent folder appear in the Folder Tree on the left side
of the Outlook window.

It is sometimes necessary to uninstall and re-install the Windows iCloud
Control Panel in order to get the Control Panel to detect your Outlook
account.

I had to uninstall and re-install twice, a couple of months ago in order to
get it working on my newest 64-bit version of Windows 7.

Finally, if your PC is connecting to the Cloud wirelessly, depending upon
the amount of data to be synced, it may take some time in order to see the
data appear in Outlook.

Unfortunately, in my opinion, Apple has not focused enough attention on
keeping this Control Panel updated with the various updates to Windows so
getting it to work is kind of a black art.  In short, it takes due
diligence.

Hang in There,

Mark