From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Regina Alvarado
Sent: Monday, November 4, 2013 9:02 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: books gone from Read to Go after syncing devices

Isaac, only problem is that I did exactly that. It was iCloud I used to
backup to, and the backup was 1 day earlier on iPhone. Maybe I missed or
didn't do something I should have?

reggie and Allegra

On Nov 4, 2013, at 9:51 AM, "isaac" <isaac.heb...@gmail.com> wrote:

To make sure this doesn't happen again do a backup to iCloud and this will
not happen again Go to settings iCloud then turn on iCloud backup and then
backup you're stuff to iCloud

-----Original Message----- From: Regina Alvarado