VO is quieter, but I can still hear it fine. First, check that your keypad is
visible, by finding it near the top of your screen or by finding a button to
show/hide it. If the button is to hide it, the keypad is already visible,
otherwise double tap to show the keypad. Personally, I use headphones when
possible if I will need access to the keypad, but I can just as easily use
speakerphone mode.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com