From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Regina Alvarado
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 2:08 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: still no wifi

Just getting worse and worse! Will try to find something about this on
Google, but not sure how to word so Google will understand. Would appreciate
any instrructions you may have Mark as even if I can find something in
google your work arounds may help someone else not panic as I have done. At
least I know there is nothing I did, really. I have no triple tap home, Siri
will not turn on and off wifi, turned my phone off and on more times than I
can count (probably wore out on-off button and I did the main reboot about 5
times. I also did both resets that won't lose my data. I even called Sprint,
but they are people with no idea what I am talking about. Sure hope this
never happens to anyone else. I was 6 hours on the phone with Apple for my
iPad! Sure hope I don't have to do that with my iPhone.

reggie and Allegra

On Nov 5, 2013, at 2:36 PM, Christopher Chaltain <chalt...@gmail.com> wrote:

I haven't been following this discussion, but I assume Settings -> General
-> Reset -> Reset All Network Settings has already been tried.

> On 11/05/2013 01:09 PM, Joseph Hudson wrote:
> Hello Regina, no there is no special reset thing for just resetting the
Wi-Fi and less you erase all your settings. So it sounds like to me that you
may need to go to Apple and see if they can't do anything about it.

> Joseph Hudson
> Email
> jhud7...@yahoo.com Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Nov 5, 2013, at 12:58 PM, Regina Alvarado <reggie.alvar...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Now I just found out I cannot turn on bluetooth either. Even my
Braillenote is on wifi, and I do not partictularly think of it as a high
tech device any longer! Ug! First it was my iPad, now my iPhone.

>> reggie and Allegra

Google Group.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail