I am finding that I use the Amazon blue tooth keyboard more than I ever thought
I would.  I bought it to deal with my husband's iPad but am finding it
extremely useful to deal with email on my iPhone. I am away from home this week
and have no Internet so it is wonderful to handle all my email with the
keyboard.  I subscribe to numerous email lists and it is so much easier to go
through the mail by pressing keys than the constant flick, flick, flick.  The
flicking really makes my hand hurt after a while.  Also, I was depending on
dictation a great deal and this made for some pretty strange text messages to
my family since I did not bother to edit them.  I even found it easier to read
and post to my Facebook using the keyboard. So I am very glad I got the
keyboard.  It is also nice since I can answer texts without havig to speak out
loud.  My husband is a bit nosy and I like some privacy.

Sent from Sherrie's iPhone