Apple hasn't said but presume they will remain free so long as the iOS device has been purchased on or after September 1.

E-mail Facebook and iMessage
christopher...@gmail.com

On 07/11/2013 23:36, Maria and Joe Chapman wrote:
HI.

does anyone know how long these apps will be available for free at the moment
my main wifi is down and I am using a portable wifi hotspot.

thanks
Blessings!
maria and Joe chapman
Email, iMessage & fb: bubbygirl1...@gmail.com