Hi All,

I'd like to address the suggestion that some of you had about us charging a
one-time, or a lifetime, fee. I believe Alex Hall gave the best response to
it. I will actually quote him in my response to you:

"The problem with a one-time fee, as others have pointed out, is that the
developers have ongoing costs which they have to pay every month. Paying a
single fee upfront will not let them support those costs each month, since
after the initial flood of incoming money from the initial purchases, they
will not have anything more. Paying per picture, or per month, is a much
better way of doing things since you are essentially paying the costs
associated with every picture. While a one-time fee would be better for
consumers, in the long run it would cause the developers to lose money, and
probably have to shut the service down. The monthly subscription allows
them to keep the doors open, so to speak, by ensuring that every pictures
paid for."

Also, to address some concerns about images failing - we will be releasing
an update in the next 5-7 days that will fix TapTapSee to only count the
successful images toward your credits.

Best Wishes,
TapTapSee Team