To: "Viphone" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2013 7:32 AM
Subject: Walmart target and Bluetooth

Hello, I am wanting a Bluetooth speaker which I have never seen nor got. Actually maybe I have seen a Bluetooth speaker but I don't remember it. Anyway, I am wondering if either Walmart or target has these things and I knew that I could get answers from here before I went and looked. Thank you
Lelia

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.