I haven't started using it myself, but it's easy enough to look up what it is on the web. Any contact you indicate as a VIP will show up in your VIP in box. You can also have notifications set when a message shows up in your VIP in box. You can read more on this feature and how to use it to control your in box at http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2419777,00.asp

On 11/08/2013 02:59 PM, simon wong wrote:
What's the VIP box for

Sent from my iPhone

On 2013-11-08, at 12:50 PM, "Chris H" <christopher...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello everyone, this is Chris here.
Please can you try and help?
I think I have discovered a bug with the VIP feature in Mail.
1. I open Mail.
2. I double tap on VIP in my list of mailboxes. Next to that I have 1 unread
message.
3. When I open the mailbox, the list is empty.
So where is the 1 unread message exactly coming from?
Any help greatly appreciated.
Thank you so much.

--
E-mail Facebook and iMessage