Hi Kay,

Let's just give Tap Tap See a bit of time to evaluate all the feedback they
have received, both good/constructive and bad/not so constructive.

As I pointed out before, I think it would be nice if they offered an annual
unlimited membership at a discounted price from what a monthly membership
would cost if you multiply it by 12. Combine that with being smart and
taking advantage of iTunes Gift Card promos and somebody who wanted
unlimited access could do pretty good.

Personally I think the $7.99 for 100 pictures is a good deal and an
excellent alternative to the monthly subscription. Maybe Apple imposes
limits as to how many pricing options/packages they can offer; let's not
accuse them of a lack of options if it's not their fault.

I also stated this before, but I think in combination with Camfind and
Talking Goggles and possibly Digit-Eyes or Red Laser, there really is little
reason why 100 pictures should not last a month or 2. Let's do the math, if
you pay $7.99 for 100 pictures, then $9.99 (the monthly subscription) would
buy you 125 pictures.
In other words, unless you take more than 125 pictures a month, you are
better off buying the 100 picture package for $7.99.

Anyhow, I really don't see much point of other packages except an annual or
even a 2-year or 3-year subscription. Tap Tap See clearly stated that the
100 pictures don't expire, you have them until you use them so there is
little point in offering 50 pictures for $4.99 or even fewer pictures for
less, $8 is not a price most people can't afford and if you don't take
pictures of your dog or your keyboard for fun just to see if Tap Tap See
tells you it's a Black Dog or a White Keyboard, 100 pictures really should
last the majority of people a good while.

In the end it just comes down to whether it's worth it to you or not.