From: David Chittenden
Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2013 3:23 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: TapTapSee
So, I am trying to understand your comment.

If I interpret your argument correctly, you appear to be saying TapTapSee
should be responsible for the factors which make it more difficult for you to
take a good picture of the appropriate item. At no point during your argument
do you acknowledge the fact that TapTapSee must spend the same resources to
identify, or attempt identification, whether the picture is the picture you
intended or not. In fact, the images which are more difficult to ascertain
require more resources to be used, so your not-so-good pictures actually cost
the company more to process compared with your good, precise pictures.

Actually, TapTapSee is offering an unlimited package for $10 per month. In
other words, they are willing to be responsible for your errors at just a small
premium above the 100 picture package.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288