From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Cara Quinn
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2013 8:21 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: iDevice crash logs -was- Re: when doing a search in app store ios
goes back to the home screen

this sounds like a crash.

I was seeing this with the iTunes Store really frequently a couple of weeks
ago.

Actually, quite a few Apple apps and services crash on a daily basis in iOS
7.

If you'd like to confirm this:

. Open Settings

. Open General

. Open About

. Open Diagnostics and Usage

. tap the Diagnostic and Usage Data button

In this screen you will see all of the crash logs for every app / process
that crashes on your device. In order to see the Apple processes, you will
need to make sure that you've chosen not to send data to Apple. This way the
crash logs will not be deleted from your device  as they are sent.

to make sure that data is not being sent to Apple:

. Back out of the current screen

. Tap the Don't Send choice above where it says help Apple improve its
products and services by automatically sending daily diagnostic and usage
data etc.

Once you do this, whenever there is a crash from an Apple app / process, you
will see a log entry for that crash. If you want, you may even open that log
to see what is inside.

Hope this helps.

Smiles,

Cara :)