From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of sen...@gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2013 7:41 AM
To: ViPhone
Subject: When will Apple take this seriously?

This is very frustrating. Hordes of emails have circulated with the many
shortcomings of IOS7. Many bugss and shortcomings that have appeared in ver
7 that were not in IOS6.
It becomes very frustrating when even the basic phone functions are
compromised.
1. Ending calls is a pain. Countless times I thought I had ended the call
but it was active. This has lead to embarrassing situations and also a drain
on my wallet due to large long distance call charges.
2. When I get phone numbers in a text message, I should be able to call or
message or store the number with a tap. No! I could do it with my 6 year old
Nokia better.
3. Entering data in a web form has become a nightmare. With my previous
phones running Talks I could do much better. I pay 10 times to get a iphone
and guess what? I can do less with it! Very frustrating.
This list could go on and on. . . . New models will launch, new IOS versions
will roll out. . . But the shortcomings and bugs will stick with us.
Technology for the sake of technology. But no technology for the visually
challenged. Wish someone would charge more but make a phone that works. With
IOS7 AND IPHONE all one can do is pull ones hair out, welcome to a bald
world populated with buggy iphones!