When I load a page in Safari, the app will sometimes close on me. I get kicked
back to the home screen, and furthermore, I am not on the page I was attempting
to load, but on the previous page. Mail has also done this when I press the
back button. I get kicked out of the app, and when I return to it, I'm in my
Inbox, instead of the folder I was in, which is usually the one I have for the
VIPHONE list.

Is this a bug I'm experiencing, or something else? I try to keep my app
switcher relatively empty, but that doesn't seem to matter. Also, when I've
removed Safari from the app switcher and tried to go back to the page that was
giving me trouble, the same thing happened, and multiple times, at that. Is
anyone else experiencing this issue?

Thanks,
Ari