From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2013 7:16 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: PC repair from Microsoft for people with disabilities

I appreciate the information, but I don't think it's on topic for an iPhone
mailing list. this isn't a mailing list for Macs or all things Apple. I also
don't think it's on topic just because you can run iTunes on Windows. I know
no one has stated this yet, but I've seen people make some pretty
complicated relationships to basically defeat any effort to keep a list on
topic.

This is just my opinion, and the real opinion that counts is that of the
moderator and owner of this list.