Hello,

There is a very good radio application that you can download from the apple
store for 99 cents. It is called IRadio. You should be careful though
because there are several apps with this name. I would advise to ask for
sighted assistance and tell the person to look for the app that has a green
icon with a little bit of black on it. It works great with VO, including the
search feature  and even it allows you to record. It is very similar to
Tunein.

I also contacted today one of the developers of Tunein who had written to me
before. As soon as I have an answer from him regarding the lack of
accessibility of the search function I will communicate it to the list.

Luis Eduardo Peña

Psicólogo clínico

Clínica Farallones

Calle 9C # 50-25