Hi Katey,

        Ultimately, I had to follow your directions to get the ring tones back!
 I didn't need to purchase extra space as I will only be backing up the 5S to
iCloud.  But I did have to reset my 5S to factory settings and then restore
from my 4S Backup on iCloud.  doing it from iTunes just would not bring those
ring tones over to the iPhone 5S,  Very strange!

By the way I miss yo on dice world. Thanks for all the past  games!

Eric Caron