Hi Anita,

Thanks for writing the developer.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Gadget Girl Anita
Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2013 8:24 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Calorie Counter Wanted

I am on IOS 7 and it does not work.  The MyFitnessPal app used to work in
iOS 6.1 3, but since the update, the App seems to be broken.  I have written
the developer of the App and will keep you posted on any responses I
receive.

Regards,
Gadget Girl Anita

Sent from my Apple gadget.  Apple, take a bite, express yourself.

Google Group.

Google Group.